Rim N Roll
Let me start by introducing myself: my name is Roula Bohsali and I am the owner of Rim N Roll, a Lebanese based brand of handbags and accessories.
A quick intro on Rim N Roll:
• Rim N Roll began its journey in the heart of Beirut city in 2014
• Design, durability and practicality are the pillars of our products
• Our products are handcrafted by Lebanese artisans and embroidered by the skilled hands of women from disadvantaged and refugee communities living in Lebanon
• Our designs help people create a deeper and stronger connection to our local tradition, our local heritage and our local nature.
Starting in 2018, Rim N Roll became a strategic partner of MADE51. This project is a UNHCR s initiative, with the aim of creating job opportunities for refugees all over the world, not only to help them sustain themselves independently but to help preserve their artistic traditions and culture, as well as help them re-establish their independence. This partnership provides Rim N Roll a platform to showcase our products across the world, helps us in investing in designs, as well as developing and sourcing refugee-made products lines.
Our line of handbags have been sold in stores all over the world, such as :
• Los Angeles @ Fouxx.com , @Periarobertson
• South Korea @Krisaddic boutique
• Japan @www.storico.jp
• Kuwait @HarveyNicholskuwait
• Egypt @shopbouddoir.com
• New York @rac.lifestyle
• Dubai @Virginmegastoreme and @Sauceloves
• Beirut @VivianeDebbas Concept Store