Baobab is the fruit of Africa's 'Tree of Life'. It is the only fruit in the world that dries naturally on the branch. Baking in the sun for 6 months, baobab’s green, prickly, velvet-like coating transforms into a smooth, brown, coconut-like shell. Based in Saudi Arabia
DETAILS & CARE
- Cubes of powder mixed with honey.
- Come in paper bag
- Store in dry area
- Helps maintain strong immune system
- reduces fatigue and support natural metabolism
- contains high percentage of calcium
- contains 50% of fiber
- contains antioxidants and Vitamin C.