Black Raffia Uluwatu Artisanal Espadrille Mules
Handcrafted in Spain with impeccable attention to detail. Uluwatu is named after a surf town in the south of Bali and is the perfect beach to bar mule. The raffia texture is inspired by traditional weavings found in many parts of Indonesia. For comfort, we lined the raffia with sustainable cotton.
SIZE & FIT
- Available in different sizes
- If half size, We recommend sizing up.
DETAILS & CARE
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- Raffia upper: 45 recycled cotton / 55% recycled nylon
- 100% recycled cotton inner lining
- Natural jute sole and cording
- Outsole made with 10-12% recycled ocean plastics
- Handcrafted in Spain