Beige Cotton Borneo Artisanal Espadrille Shoes
Handcrafted in Spain with impeccable attention to detail. Borneo is our boldest design and can be dressed up or down. The intricate embroidery is inspired by indigenous tattoo motifs. In this design, you can find several powerful symbols. At the center is a Bunga Terung, or rosette, representing valiance and courage, with the spiral symbolizing the circle of life. On the sides are scorpions, which were commonly tattooed on the warriors of Borneo for protection in battle.
SIZE & FIT
- Available in different sizes
- If half size, We recommend sizing up.
DETAILS & CARE
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- 100% recycled cotton upper
- 100% recycled cotton laces
- Embroidered with 100% recycled thread
- Natural jute sole and cording
- Outsole made with 10-12% recycled ocean plastics
- Handcrafted in Spain