A board the traditional bamboo sampan, float on waters where the most majestic lotus flowers are born. When the night comes, the surface of the water sparkles under the moon. Only the song of the rowers breaks the peacful eternity of silence.
Koji Sarong has hand-painted printed illustration and is an authentic piece of art. The combination of vibrant colors and ethnic inspirations show that we can use it for beachwear and home decor. Framed, as a tablecloth or bedspread, the sarong brings a real bohemian atmosphere under the sign of faraway places.
SIZE & FIT
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 113 cm
- Hand painted sarong with japanese color pens
- 100% high quality rayon made and woven in Indonesia from wood fibers
- Silk-like softness
- Sarong sewn in Bali by local artisan
- Wash by hand and cold machine wash
- Iron: low heat
- Do not put rayon garments in the dryer as it could damage the fabric