Edited by Homegrown Market
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (strawberry, plum, apple, blackberry) frozen mix
- 4 small scoops of Açaí
- 1/4 cup soya milk
Raspberry Mix recipe:
- 1 salted caramel protein bar (SunWarrior) cut into small chunks
- 1/3 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1/4 tsp togarashi spice
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
(Mix the ingredients together in a bowl)
- In a high speed blender (Vitamex), add all of the ingredients and blend until it reaches the thickness of a sorbet.
- Pour onto a bowl and top it off with the strawberry mix and desired seeds & nuts.
Serve & Indulge!