Edited by Homegrown Market
For Chocolate Sphere
- 100g melted ruby or pink chocolate
- For cake:
- TPT icing (1/2 cup icing sugar+1/2 cup almond flour)
- 2 1/2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries, chopped
- 2 tbsp sour cherry syrup (1/4 cup sour cherry,1 tbsp agave syrup, 2 tbsp water)
- To make the sphere molds, brush 3 layers of melted pink chocolate on each mold and freeze overnight.
- To make the mousse, whip the cream to a stiff peak then fold in the cherry syrup and chopped cherries. Pour into the mold, add desired chopped nuts and place in freezer.
- To make the cake, mix in a food processor the tpt almond mix,icing sugar, vanilla powder and slowly add in the egg whites. Sift 2 times the dry ingredients and add them to the mixture. Finally stir in melted butter and oil. Spread the cake batter on a flat pan to a 1 inch thickness. Bake at 200c for 12 minutes. Allow cake to cool down.
- To assemble use a cookie cutter the same size as the circumference of the base of the sphere mold to cut the cake.
- Place the cake on the place, place a dollop melted chocolate in the middle of the cake(to hold the sphere in place).Remove the chocolate molds from the freezer and out of the mold slowly and place over cake.
- If desired decorate the top of the sphere with sauce and desiccated coconuts.
Serve & Indulge!