- Indulge Thyself // Spaghetti Aglio E Olio topped with King Legs & Rosemary Lemon Zest
Edited by Homegrown
- 200g king crab legs meat
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 50g butter
- olive oil
- a packet of spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- To make the gremolata, add some olive oil to a screeching hot pan and sauté the breadcrumbs and rosemary until golden.
- Add the lemon zest and season towards the end, set aside.
- To make the pasta: boil the pasta in salted water until cooked to an Al dente consistency, reserve 1/2 a cup of pasta water for the sauce.
- To make the olive oil sauce, heat 1/2 a cup of olive oil on medium heat, add the garlic and sauté till golden.
- Add lemon juice, butter, shredded crab,pasta water and pasta and cook for a minute.
- Coat the pasta in the sauce.
- Serve the the pasta and top with gremolata before serving, enjoy