Energy & performance: Cordyceps, also known as the “energy mushroom”, has a bioactive compound called Cordycepin. This compound may play a role in cellular energy metabolism. It may influence the production and utilisation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is an organic compound that provides energy to drive and support many processes in our living cells, increasing strength and power and improving body composition.
Balance: Cordyceps are abundant in beta-glucans. Beta-glucans are the most vital polysaccharides found in functional mushrooms and are often cited for their potential to balance and support immune function.
SIZE & SERVINGS
- 30 servings (2g serving size).
- 2,000mg per serving.
DETAILS & CARE
- Mushroom-infused drink.
- Improves physical performance as well as increasing energy levels.
- 100% organic fruiting body. No mycelium.
- Sugar free, vegan & Non-Gmo.
- DAKKS certified lab tested.
- Drink as a tea, a coffee or add to your smoothie. And top with your favourite natural sweetener or non-dairy milk if desired.
- How to prepare your dirtea? Add 2g to a cup, pour in hot water and stir well, add to your favourite milk if desired or add to coffee, shakes or smoothies.
- Keep sealed in cool & dry place.