Focus & memory: Lion's Mane, also known as the “smart mushroom”, contains compounds (hericenones and erinacines) that may support nerve and brain health. Lion’s Mane may stimulate the production of the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain. NGF is a protein that plays a vital role in the growth, maintenance, and repair of nerve cells (neurons) in the hippocampus, a part of the brain associated with thinking, learning and emotions. Lion's Mane mushroom has been traditionally used in Asia for centuries as a brain tonic and to improve memory and concentration.
Digestion: Lion's Mane contains bioactive compounds, including polysaccharides and beta-glucans, that may have a prebiotic effect. Prebiotics are substances that promote the growth and activity of beneficial gut bacteria. By supporting a healthy balance of gut microbiota, Lion's Mane may contribute to overall gut health.
SIZE & SERVINGS
- 30 servings (2g serving size).
- 2,000mg per serving.
DETAILS & CARE
- Mushroom-infused drink.
- Improves cognitive function, including memory and mental clarity, whilst also aiding digestion.
- 100% organic fruiting body. No mycelium.
- Sugar free, vegan & Non-Gmo.
- DAKKS certified lab tested.
- Drink as a tea, a coffee or add to your smoothie. And top with your favourite natural sweetener or non-dairy milk if desired.
- How to prepare your dirtea? Add 2g to a cup, pour in hot water and stir well, add to your favourite milk if desired or add to coffee, shakes or smoothies.
- Keep sealed in cool & dry place.