Edited by Homegrown Market
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup dairy-free milk/water
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- First, preheat oven to 450 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and vegan milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Next, In another large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt.
- Drip each cauliflower floret into the batter and coat evenly. Tap the excess off 2-3 times against the inside of the bowl.
- Then dip the floret into the dry bowl with bread crumbs. Coat evenly.
- Next, lay the florets on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Giving space between each floret.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip. Then bake the other side for another 10 minutes.
- During the second ten minutes, in a small saucepan over low heat, add the buffalo sauce and butter. Stir until butter has melted.
- Coat the wings with the buffalo sauce. Then, add them back onto a baking sheet.
- Finally, bake for another 10 minutes. Flip. Then bake the other side for another 10 minutes.
Serve & Indulge!