Edited by Homegrown Market
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream
- 2 pints pralines & cream ice cream
- 300g M&S all butter ginger snap cookies
- 100 g dried sour cherries
- The pulp of 6 passion fruits
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor until they reach a sand like consistency.
- Melt the butter & incorporate it with the biscuit. Press the biscuit into a 9 inch cheesecake pan and place it in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the freezer and spread the pralines & cream ice cream, top with half the sour cherries & return to the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the freezer & spread the vanilla ice cream & swirl the rest of the cherries & freeze over night.
- Remove the cake from the cheesecake pan and top with the passion fruit pulp.
Serve & Indulge!