- Indulge Thyself // Flamin Hot Cheetos Mac & Cheese
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pack (500g) conchiglie (mini shell pasta)
- 2 cups full fat milk
- 80g room temp. butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Truffle Oil (Optional)
- Truffle Shavings (Optional)
- Flamin Hot Cheetos (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a pot add boiling water, salt and cook your pasta 1-2 minutes less than what’s instructed on the package.
- Drain the pasta and place it back into the pot. Add the butter, salt & pepper and mix everything together until all the butter has melted.
- Over medium heat, add the 3 1/2 cups from each (cheddar & mozzarella) and mix well.
- Pour in the milk gradually until all the cheese has melted and is smooth.
- In a clay cooking pot or a Pyrex dish, assemble your dish as follows:
- Add half the Mac n cheese mixture
- Some cheese and (optional truffle oil)
- Add the rest of the Mac n cheese mixture
- Top it off with some more cheese, Parmesan cheese and (optional truffle oil or 2 tbsp. Flamin Hot Cheetos).
- Into the oven for 15 minutes or until it is golden and starts to bubble.
- Take it out of the oven and add truffle shavings if using truffle oil mixture, or Flamin Hot Cheetos for the original.
Serve & Indulge!