Mohammed Kheder owner of Hadeed
1. What is your brand, when was it established?
My brand is Hadeed. In the works since 2016, established in 2020.
2. What is the concept and inspiration behind your brand?
The inspiration was the sensation of happiness and fulfilment you get after a workout. Although the concept originally started as a nutrition and supplement brand, Hadeed is currently a functional sportswear brand.
3. What differentiates your brand from others in the Middle East?
We are working on sponsoring local athletes so that they can grow and reach their full potential. We are working on programs to give back to the community. We’re also trying to make the best product possible; with unique functional features such as anti-stink technologies and UV blocking fabrics.
4. What’s next for your brand?
We’re working on expanding the product line. New fits and new functional fabrics! However, my personal goal for Hadeed is to sponsor the Saudi National Football Team kits in the World Cup!
5. What does mental health mean to you?
I believe maintaining one’s mental health should be a priority in order to be happy and motivated.
6. Have you ever experienced an “attack” of fear, anxiety, panic? How did you cope with it?
I wouldn’t call it an “attack” but a creeping feeling of fear of the unknown, coupled with a feeling of doubt. To cope with this, I typically try to remind myself of why I’m doing what I’m doing. Going back to what has inspired me from the beginning. I also make sure I’m getting good sleep and consuming positive content :)
7. What do you believe is important for anyone to know regarding mental health?
It’s something that can affect your day-to-day life if it's not addressed and worked on.